Wednesday 5 June 2013

Replace Djukic Valverde in Valencia

Replace Djukic Valverde in Valencia
Valencia - Valencia is ready to announce officially Miroslav Djukic as his new coach. The former coach of Real Valladolid has agreed to fill the vacant position after being abandoned by Ernesto Valverde.

Djukic has arrived in Valencia to sign a contract duration of two years on Tuesday (04/06/2013) local time. The day after that, El Che will introduce secera official Serbian coach to the public.

Coach aged 47 years was admitted pleased to be coached Valencia Yag describes as a competitive team. Moreover he ever play as a player at the Mestalla from 1997 to 2003.

"I think we're very good and very competitive team that is ready to achieve the goals the club. I am ready and I stay calm because we have the squad to do something big," said Djukic as reported by Soccerway.

"There's a great squad here that can achieve many things. For me, this is a dream back Valencia. This is home for me, and I always think like that," said the former coach of Real Valladolid.



By: Reky Kalumata

No comments:

Post a Comment