Tuesday 4 June 2013

Defeat Robredo, Ferrer to face Tsonga in Semifinal

Defeat Robredo, Ferrer to face Tsonga in Semifinal

Paris - David Ferrer successfully beat fellow Spaniard Tommy Robredo in Pranccis open. Faces Ferrer in the semi-final host, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga who have got rid of Roger Federer.

Ferrer Prancis
Ferrer advanced to the second in a row to the semi-finals of the French Open with a 6-2 6-1 6-1 win over Robredo. While Tsonga Ferrer will be the next opponent after the host's tennis player beat Federer 7-5, 6-3, 6-3

In the absence of Andy Murray, Ferrer climbed to fourth seeded fifth in the world ranking, and he was lucky, because the lottery placed on other parts so it does not directly face either clay king Rafa Nadal.

"Today all the players hit a good tournament. So I'm not going to think about this. I just want to go as far as possible," said Ferer.

"Is it a good draw?," Asked the reporter "I do not know. Memenangai all the games I have. Feels hard.'s Semi-final match. I want to realize my dream," he said. (ant)


Editor: Reky Kalumata

No comments:

Post a Comment