Wednesday 5 June 2013

Together Aguero Man City until 2017

Together Aguero Man City until 2017
26sergioaguer
London - Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero signed a one-year contract extension that will tie him at the Premier League club until 2017, says the Manchester City on Saturday.

Argentina international's 24-year-old scored 12 goals in 30 league games last season, and he scored the winning goal against Queens Park Rangers secured the title 2011/2012 their. "I am very happy at City and I feel very appreciated," he said on the club's official website.

"It's been almost two years since I arrived here and sometimes I feel I've been here all my life."

Formerly the British media have linked Aguero with a move to the Spanish Liga club Real Madrid. Sergio Aguero be the last City player who extended his contract after Gael Clichy, Yaya Toure, and David Silva. (ant)


editor: YL.antamaputra

No comments:

Post a Comment